New Item Received With Case Labels Generated A 3-level Containers
(Doc ID 2587663.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new item is received using FPR (scan label case) and user proceeds without breakdown while confirming the close of the appointment, RWMS incorrectly generates a 3-level chain of containers - grand-parent, parent, child.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Item in RMS.
2. Ensure the flag is set to YES for 'NEW ITEM' in RWMS.
3. Create a PO (more than one case, eg. 3 cases).
4. Create a FPR appointment with 'Scan case label' set to Y.
5. Receive the appointment in the same master container.
6. Confirm the receiving.
7. Close the appointment.
8. Continue without breaking down the container.
9. Notice that RWMS generated a 3-level container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document