The Data for Codes Are Missing in the ConfigStar.cmd Utility After a Successful ETL Run.
(Doc ID 2587980.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data for specific codes are missing in the configStar.cmd utility after a successful ETL run.
The data for the specific codes should be available in the configStar.cmd utility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into P6 Web.
2. Create a new, test project with 1 activity.
3. On the Project --> EPS, assign a project code to the project by clicking into the project code field and assigning a value.
5. Run the global scheduled service Publish Security.
6. Run the global scheduled service Publish Enterprise Data.
7. Publish the test project and confirm it completes.
8. Run the ETL process.
10. Observe the data for the published codes are missing in the configStar.cmd utility.
11. Observe the data for the published codes do not exist in the config properties.
12. Observe the published codes do not exist in the property file .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document