Null Pointer Exception Error When Trying To Add/Delete VAT Codes
(Doc ID 2588053.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While user tries to delete a newly added vat for an item the following error occurs
Error received is : null. Please contact System Administrator
Steps to reproduce :
1. Go to the Manage Items screen.
2. Enter and search for a valid Item ID.
3. Open the Item.
4. Go to the Item VAT screen.
5. Add a new VAT code.
6. Save and close the record.
7. Repoen the item VAT screen.
8. Remove the VAT code added in Step 5.
9. 'Do you want to delete this record?' warning occurs.
10. Click yes.
11. 'Do you want to overwrite the children information with the parent's?' message occurs
12. Click yes
13. Error message thrown - Some error has occurred. Error received is : null. Please contact System Administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document