A server error is being thrown when accessing a Stock Item Detail if the total inventory price falls below 0.000001
(Doc ID 2588839.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A server error is being thrown when accessing a Stock Item Detail if the total inventory price falls below 0.000001.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create and activate an Inventory Stock Item Detail.
2. Click the Adjust Inventory Quantity under the Additional Processes section of the stock item detail.
3. Set the inventory quantity to 1 and Save.
4. Click the Adjust Inventory Price under the Additional Processes section of the stock item detail.
5. Set the inventory price to $0.0000001 and Save.
6. A server error will be thrown preventing the user from adjusting the inventory price.
7. Set the inventory price to $1 and Save.
Follow the succeeding steps to replicate the customer scenario the error was encountered.
1. On the backend, update the corresponding stock transaction created for the price adjustment setting the unit price to $0.0000001.
2. On the application, navigate to the Stock Item Detail.
3. Server error is thrown as shown below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document