Unavailable Button is Automatically Changed to Available Status Approximately After 1 Minute
(Doc ID 2589985.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Mobile Apps
Operations Mobile App (OMA) - Unavailable button is automatically changed to Available Status approximately after 1 minute
Unavailable button in Crew Collapsible panel is automatically changed to Available approximately after 1minute (or after some period of time; we saw that this appears more as polling related)
Unavailable should be displayed till the user changes the status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OMA Application with valid credentials
2. Expand crew collapsible panel and select a crew (Ex:Steve Mattingly)
3. Click on Available button and Select unavailable radio button in Availability popup
4. Select a reason (Ex:Doctors office) and click on OK
5. Unavailable with the selected reason should be updated
6. Wait for 1 minute and Notice that Unavailable button is changed to Available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document