"View Only" and "Crew Operations" user-types Are Missing Several Context Menu Options in the Control Tool, Damage Assessment and Viewer
(Doc ID 2590966.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Web Workspace
Both the "View Only" and "Crew Operations" user-types are missing several context menu options for these tools: Control Tool, Damage Assessment and the Viewer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Web Workspace as a View Only user.
- Target to an operable device.
- Right click on the operable device
- Select the Customer List option.
- The Open Damage Assessment, Close Damage Assessment and Edit Attributes options are available but when selected nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document