Replenishment Purchase Orders Getting Generated Without PreMark Indicator Set
(Doc ID 2590978.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment purchase orders are not getting generated with pre-mark indicator as 'Y'.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Setup 2 items on Replenishment (Warehouse Stocked and Cross-Docked).
- Item supplier should be pre-mark on.
- Single loc ordering should be on (only one loc per/order) (sups.inv_mgmt_lvl = 'D', sup_inv_mgmt.single_loc_ind = 'Y').
- Warehouse stocked item number should be less than Cross-docked item so that Warehouse stocked item come first when ordered by item (ascending).
- Replenishment setup should be done for multiple locations (Warehouse) so that rplbld job generates multiple orders (atleast 3).
- Run replenishment batches and check pre-mark indicator on orders created by rplbld.
Note that only one order was created with pre mark indicator as 'Y', remaining 2 orders do not have this indicator set. All 3 orders contain one warehouse stocked and one cross docked item each on replenishment, and have allocation associated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document