Expenses With "Specific" Calculation Basis Presents Errors On Editing Window In Spanish Session
(Doc ID 2591048.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When RMS is accessed in Spanish, while editing expenses with "Specific" calculation basis at Purchase Order detail level, the values, the enabled/disabled fields and mandatory ones are not presented as they should (like they are presented in English)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an expense (ELC_COMP) with "Specific" calculation basis and with a decimal value (e.g. "2,70").
2. Set regional options to "Ecuador".
3. Create a Purchase Order in worksheet status.
4. Add the expense previously created.
4a. Check that "Valor base de cálculo" ("Computation Value Base") and "Base de costo" ("Cost Basis") are enabled - not disabled like in English.
4b. Check that "Por recuento" ("Per Count") and "UM para recuento" ("Per Count UOM") are disabled and without correct values - not like in English.
4c. Save and edit the cost component.
5. If user clicks on "Aceptar" ("OK") it will give the error "No existe ninguna unidad de medida".
6. Edit same expense added to Purchase Order detail and check same errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document