F1-TDMON Batch Not Calculating Dates Properly
(Doc ID 2591610.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the F1-TDMON - To Do Monitor with To Do Types configured to automatically complete after X days, via the Base Algorithm Type F1-TDCOMPMON - Complete To Do after X days is not working as expected.
During testing we have found that the batch only works when the F1-TDCOMPMON algorithm parameter Number of Days' is set to specific values and the records it completes are not consistent with the parameter value.
For example, the batch completes some ToDos for parameter values 10, 1, 0 and -10, but not for 30.
1. Locate a number of open To Do Entries of a particular type via the To Do Summary.
2. Create an Algorithm based upon the Algorithm Type F1-TDCOMPMON - Complete To Do after X days.
- Set the number of days to 32
3. Attach this new Algorithm to the To Do Type as a Monitor Algorithm.
4. Submit the batch job F1-TDMON - To Do Monitor
- With Parameters set to the To Do Type and a Status of 'O' - Open
Even though there may be many open To Do Entries of this type created more than 32 days ago they will not be completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document