Price Change On Parent Item Not Flowing To Child Items In RMS
(Doc ID 2592165.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.12 version, RPM Interfaces/Integration
You observe that when creating a price change on a parent and zone in Retail Price Management (RPM), the price change does not always flow to the child items in Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create price change using parent item
2. Validate price change in rpm_price_change
3. On the Effective Date check price change in rpm_future_retail on child items and notice it is there.
4. In RMS check item_loc and price_hist on the parent item and notice price change is there.
5. In RMS check item_loc and price_hist on the child items and notice no price change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document