ADF_FACES-60104 Error Received While Matching Invoices In Summary Matching
(Doc ID 2593094.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.1 version, Document Matching
When attempting to access the summary match screen in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), the following error is seen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in to Reim application.
2) Go to Tasks > Invoice Matching > Summary Match.
3) Search for any invoices.
4) In Invoices table select any record (IMPORTANT do not check the checkbox).
5) In Receipts table select any record and check the checkbox.
6) Click Summary Match button.
7) Notice that error messaged popped out (The matching process cannot proceed because supplier options are missing for one or more suppliers. Define supplier options for all valid suppliers and try again.).
8) Click OK.
9) Try to check the checkbox in Invoices table.
10) Notice that error occurred (ADF_FACES-60104:An error occurred while processing your request.).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document