Portfolio Filters Not Displaying Projects When Using The "Is Under" Filter
(Doc ID 2593115.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Portfolio filters are not being applied correctly when using the "is under" command.
- Sign in to P6 Web and browse to Portfolios.
- Create a new filtered portfolio using "EPS is under" with match "any of the following rules".
- Open the portfolio created in step 2.
- Application is showing all of the projects.
- Edit filter and change or update the criteria to match "all of the following rules".
- Open the portfolio using filter updated in step 5.
- Application is showing only the filtered projects.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document