REIM Allows Same Invoice Number For a Same Supplier And Site When Create an Obligation
(Doc ID 2593467.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) allows same invoice number for a same supplier and site when creating an Obligation.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create a PO in Retail Merchandising Systems (RMS) .
- Create shipment and receipt in RMS.
- Create a Merchandise invoice and invoice is in RMTCH status.
- Created an Obligation (ASN Shipment level) for the Order. Use same supplier and supplier site which used in merchandise invoice.
- Obligation is approved.
Note : Give the invoice number while creating Obligation in such a way that REIM created invoice and Obligation invoice both should have the same invoice number.
- Executed reim injector batch.
- Invoice loaded in APPRVE status in IM_DOC_HEAD.
Now, for a same supplier, supplier site - there are two invoices in IM_DOC_HEAD with same invoice number (ext_doc_id).
- Match the Merchandise invoice and invoice is matched in REIM.
- Executed the necessary ReIM jobs.
- Both the invoice status is POSTED and records in IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD and DETAIL.
Noticed that Merchandise & Non Merchandise Invoice with same ext_doc_id and ReIM system is allowing the same and posting the same into Account Payables (AP) stage tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document