DMW: Error In Log When Creating Custom Listing "Cannot find a table instance which can be mapped to this table desc"
(Doc ID 2593662.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 126.96.36.199, with a Super User Log In, you get the following error message in the log file when trying to create a Custom Listing:
"Cannot find a table instance which can be mapped to this table desc"
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a Data Model with 3 tables S_AE,S_CM, S_DM.
2. Install and promote to Production lifecycle.
3. Install in Production.
4. Now checkout the Data Model in Development lifecycle and modify one table say S_AE (just update description of it so that it has higher version).
5. Install it in Development lifecycle. (You can promote to Production but do not install in Production yet)
6. Try to create a Custom Listing in prod from the table S_AE. It will fail.
7. Try to create a Custom Listing in Production from other table like S_CM. It will work
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document