EEXCH(Even Exchange) Transactions Are Getting Rejected When There Are Items With Status As ORI(Order Initiate)
(Doc ID 2593663.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EEXCH transaction are getting rejected in ReSA when there are items with status as ORI.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Even Exchange transaction. The item that is being returned at the store should be exchanged with an online item.
- The transaction detail would have one item with status as R(Return) and another item with status as ORI.
- Upload the RTLOG. Make sure the RTLOG has TPYMNT record.
- Note that it fails with "EEXCH_NO_PAYMNT".
- Remove the TPYMNT records and pass a TTEND record.
- Note even that fails with TRAN_OUT_BAL error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document