Interval Adjusted From Scalar Is Not Working When The Adjacent Intervals Are 0
(Doc ID 2593737.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interval Adjustment from Scalar VEE rule does not adjust the intervals correctly when all intervals
1. Create a device, device configuration and scalar measuring component.
2. Create an interval measuring component. Use the scalar measuring component as consumption reference.
3. Configure the ‘Interval Adjustment from Scalar’ VEE rule on the interval MC.
4. Create regular measurements on the scalar MC for 12 hours with consumption as 40 KWH for date range
01-01-2019 02:00 AM to 01-01-2019 02:00 PM
5. Create 12 hourly interval measurements for date range
01-01-2019 02:00 AM to 01-01-2019 02:00 PM with the following values and conditions.
6. After performing VEE observe that the consumption of the missing intervals remains 0 and the interval total is 22 KWH which is not in sync with the consumption on the Scalar MC (i.e 40 KWH).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document