Transaction Level Discount is Getting Applied on the Return Without Receipt Items in an Exchange Transaction
(Doc ID 2594128.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Point of Service (POS), transaction level discount is getting applied on the Return items without receipt on the Exchange Transaction.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to 'POS F3'.
2. Click on 'Return F2' >> 'No Receipt F3'.
3. Enter Item to be returned without receipt.
4. Enter item return information and press Next.
5. Enter a Customer ID to link to the transaction.
6. Enter the personal ID information and press Next.
7. Scan the same Item in Step 3 so that the Subtotal=0.00, Discount=0.00, Total=0.00.
8. Click on 'Pricing F8' >> 'Discount F4' >> '% Transaction F2'.
9. Enter the Discount % = 10 with any Reason Code.
10.Notice that the discount is getting applied on the Sale Item as well as on the Return Item which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document