Stock Count Snapshot Quantity Wrongly Updating In SIM in case of Multiple open Stock Count for Same Item
(Doc ID 2594309.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 to 16.0.3 [Release 15.0 to 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Count snapshot quantity (Count Snapshot in stock_Count_line_item) is wrongly Updating in store Inventory Management (SIM) in case of Multiple open Stock Count for Same item.
Considering Item A and we have 2 or more open stock count for the same item A, so when you approving/authorizing one of the stock count in SIM, the rest difference (Count Snapshot quantity - Counted quantity) is adding to the Count Snapshot column in stock_Count_line_item for all the open stock counts for the item.
Steps to reproduce:
- Item A has 6 open stock count and counted snapshot is 5 in all open stock count.
- Stock on hand is 5 in SIM and Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Complete /authorize the one stock count and count only 3 quantities.
- Now Stock on hand in SIM and RMS is 3.
- In stock_count_line_item table, count_snapshot for all open stock count rises to 7 ( 5 (initial) + 2 ( 5-3)) from 5.
- After completing/authorizing the other stock count, snapshot is showing 7 but stock on hand is 2, so when user counted 4 than the 7-4=3 so this delta quantity get reduced from both SIM and RMS and the stock on hand in SIM and RMS become 2-3 = -1.
- User counted 4 but stock on hand is updated as -1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document