Error Message Shown While Trying to Add Free Form Text to UDA for an Item List Via Mass Change
(Doc ID 2594412.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is trying to add User Defined Attributes (UDA) type Free text to an Item List via Mass Change (without selecting the Action), below error message displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RMS > Tasks > Foundation Data > Items > Manage Item Lists.
2. Select an Item list.
3. Actions > Mass Change > User Defined Attributes.
4. Under Free Forms Text, click on Actions > Add.
5. Select UDA and text on the popup, and click OK.
6. Notice the error messages displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document