Product Line Field Values Are Different When Language Preference Setting Is Changed
(Doc ID 2594516.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product line field values are different when Language Preference Setting is changed.
Chinese users with certain product lines do not see the correct product lines for ECO in the cover page that match the English UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set language Preference setting to English
2. Go to ECO XXXX
3. Click Edit
4. Product line shows AAAA; Need to update to MMMM & PPPP but Product line values = MMMM or PPPP ARE NOT AVAILABLE
6. Go to My Settings - Change Language Preference to Simplified Chinese
7. Save and log back into system
8. Go to same ECO XXXX
9. Click Edit
10. Product line shows PPPP & Not AAAA as it shows on ECO in English language
AAAA is NOT AVAILABLE in pull down anymore.
Note Product line values = MMMM or PPPP ARE NOW AVAILABLE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document