OMA Crew Should Be Able to Update Unavailable Reason After Updating
(Doc ID 2594978.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Mobile Apps
Operations Mobile Application (OMA) Crew should be able to update the unavailable reason after updating.
The updated Unavailable reason is not replaced with the previously selected reason, and the Unavailable message is not updated as per the selected Unavailable reason
Expecting that the reason gets updated when it is changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OMA App
2. Select a crew.
3. Click on Available button.
4. Select Unavailable Radio Button.
5. Select any one of the reason (selected Lunch).
6. Click on Ok button.
7. Crew status should be changed to Unavailable and displayed as Unavailable Lunch.
8. Again click on Unavailable button.
9. Select another reason(Selected Assist Another Tech) and verify the Unavailable Message (Still showing as Lunch) is not getting changed as per selected reason.
10. Click on Ok button.
11. Verify if the Unavailable reason is changed.
12. The Updated reason is not getting changed.
13. Showing previously selected unavailable reason.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document