In HL7 View Same Vaccine Facility Data Is Populated In All Dosage Blocks of eVAERS Report
(Doc ID 2595045.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
For a Case which has more than one Vaccine Product, the value populated for "Product > Vaccine > VAERS Vaccine Administered at Military Facility?" is getting copied to all other Vaccines for the Case. When user selects the value for "VAERS Vaccine Administered at Military Facility?" the value gets copied over to all the Vaccines in the Case.
When eVAERS was generated for a suspect vaccine that had multiple dosage records, then the same Vaccine facility data was populated in all dosage information block. This caused rejection of the report from Authority as Vaccine Facility information is expected to be populated only once in an ICSR.
Steps to Repeat:
2) Add a Company Product (Vaccine)
3) Enter data in Vaccine Facility Information section (eg. Facility Name)
4) Enter at least 2 dosage records and enter dosage data such as Dose and Unit
5) Schedule and Generate eVAERS
6) XML and Decoded view shows only 1 occurrence of Vaccine facility data where as in HL7, the data is repeated for each of the do-sage information present in the case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document