Command Activity Business Objects and Related Communication Business Objects Not Timing Out
(Doc ID 2595356.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Command Activity Business Objects and related Communication Business Objects are not timing out even though the configured wait time has been exceeded.
Here is an example of the steps:
1) Disconnect Command initiated the from Meter Data Management (MDM) or Smart Grid Gateway (SGG)
2) The D1-RemoteDisconnect Activity and an outbound communication for the SGG Adapter's Business Object (such as D7-ConnectDisconnect) was created successfully
3) The Outbound communication recieved the synchronous response immediately.
4) The command successfully reached the Head-End System and the meter was disconnected at the Head-End System and a response was sent back which reached MDM as well i.e. the completion event for Disconnect created in Pending.
5) However the OnDemandRead that the Head-End System is supposed to send was not successful and the SOA component polling to find the job, timed out after the 5 configured attempt and completed it processing successfully.
6) However the outbound communication that should have timed out and attempted a retry did not time out (The algorithm D1-TIMEOUT was configured to timeout in 15 minutes) which caused a difference between the status of meter at headend and MDM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document