SIM Inventory Adjustments Incorrectly Updates the Stock Count Snapshot
(Doc ID 2595891.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a 'Daily Sales Processing' and 'Before Store Open' Stock Count, if the manual inventory adjustment was done after the third party has counted the items but before the third party count file was uploaded to the system, the count snapshot is updated in Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) and due to that after uploading the count file and authorizing the Stock Count, there would be a mismatch in the Stock-on-Hand between SIM and Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
STOCK_COUNT_SALES_PROCESSING = 'Daily Sales Processing'.
STOCK_COUNT_DEFAULT_TIMEFRAME = 'Before Store Open'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a unit/amount stock count in SIM.
2. Run the extract stock count batch job.
3. Take snapshot in SIM.
7. Capture inventory positions in SIM.
4. Capture SIM STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM.
5. Perform an inventory adjustment for the item.
6. Confirm the Inventory Adjustment in SIM.
7. Check the COUNT_SNAPSHOT in SIM STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM, and notice that it has been updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document