Balance Not Display in BCUI for Child After Removed from Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2596350.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On moving child account to standalone account from hierarchy, Billing Care User Interface (BCUI) is displaying incorrect amount for child, which's bill should contain 0 amount after moving out of the hierarchy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two standalone account
2. Generate bill for both the account
3. Bills can be viewed from BCUI for both the accounts
4. Consolidate the 2 accounts (Moving one account to hierarchy- One acct as parent and another as child)
5. Generate some usage/charges on both the accounts (parent and child)
6. Generate bill
7. Move child account as a standalone account again.
8. Now open a child account (which is standalone now).
9. Child Bill amount is displayed in the child account(which is standalone now).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document