Cannot Save or Create Supplier Information ("To enter an order address for this supplier, select Address")
(Doc ID 2596577.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or editing a supplier, Retail Merchandising System (RMS) throws an error after pressing on Save and Close, indicating an address must be added, although all the mandatory addresses exists already for the supplier.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RMS.
2. Go to the suppliers maintenance screen.
3. Either create or edit a supplier.
4. Make sure that the supplier has all the mandatory addresses. If not, add them.
5. Try to save and close the supplier screen.
6. RMS will indicate that an address must be added, although all the mandatory addresses exists already for the supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!