Season Induction Fails for Dates with Years before 2000
(Doc ID 2596615.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the induction feature in Retail Merchandising System ( RMS ) in order to update seasons and phases, if any record has a date previous to year 2000, the process will fail.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RMS.
2. Go to the "Download Data" screen.
3. Select the Template Type as "Items" and the Template as "Seasons/Phases".
4. Download the file.
5. Open the file and make sure that there are records in seasons or phases with a date previous to year 2000. If not, insert the necessary data.
6. Save the file.
7. In RMS, go the "Upload Data " screen.
8. Select "Items " as Template Type and "Seasons/Phases" as Template.
9. Upload the file.
10. Go to the "Data Loading Status" screen and confirm that the file records with dates previous to 2000 were not processed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!