Updating Promo End Date With Timestamp Is Not Updating RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL
(Doc ID 2598512.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.1 version, Promotions
When attempting to end one promotion detail and start another, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a simple promotion with start_date equal to vdate and end date to be ten days later.
2. Approve the promotion and ensure RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL is populated.
3. Navigate to the promotion component detail screen and enable the timebased_ind and update the end date to be 11AM today instead of 11:59PM of future date and click save and apply.
4. Create a new promotion for the same item location combination with start date today and timestamp greater than 11AM and approve it .
5. Conflict check will run and it will throw error like "An already approved promotion is there".
Issue occurs when RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.MULTI_ITEM_LOC_PROMO_IND = 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document