SIM Allows Unauthorized Users To Over Receive Purcase Orders With and Without ASN
(Doc ID 2598722.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) allows users whose role does not have 'Allow Over Receiving for DSD Receiving' permission to over receive a Purchase order with and without Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN).
Steps to Reproduce:
PO A has two items on an ASN in the DSD Receiving path
PO A is also listed as an open PO in the Purchase Order path, without any qty received
1. User selects DSD Receiving, selects the ASN to receive
2. User selects Create Container in the ASN > Document > In the pop-up, select PO
3. Select items and Apply Qty > Default Qty > Confirm > Yes : for the 2 containers, select Default Qty > select Confirm Delivery > Yes
Result: PO A confirmed as double Qty received.
PO 8675079 has two ASNs available to be received in the DSD Receiving screen and is in the Purchase Order screen as well
1. Store follows the Purchase Order path
2. Selects PO > Create Receipt > Create Container > Document > In the pop-up, select PO, select items, Apply Qty > Default Qty > Confirm > Yes > Confirm Delivery > Yes. (ASNs are still in the DSD Receiving path)
Later the store completes from the DSD Receiving path
3. Select ASNs > Default Qty > Confirm Delivery > Yes
Result: PO A is now over received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document