EBS: PS : Precedence Relationship Ends at End Is Not Respected
(Doc ID 2600253.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Production Scheduling - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PS 12.2.6 C661/C654
The precedence relationship Ends At End is not respected in the below scenario:
1) Firm Start Date on operation 20 is 4/27/18
2) Firm Start Date on operation 30 is 5/24/18
3) All operations are open (no Active operations)
4) Precedence relationship between operation 20 and 30 is Ends At End
5) Solve Model
6) Verify, the precedence relationship Ends At End between operation 20 and
30 is not respected.The firms start dates on operations 20 and 30 are
respected. Also, the WO on operation number 20 is 'Green' whereas WO on
operation number 30 is 'Red'.
The precedence relationship Ends At End should be respected in the above scenario
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document