Averify is Stuck For Checking AGIL-00025146 After DB Reorg
(Doc ID 2600569.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Averify is always stuck for checking AGIL-00025146 after DB re-org
Averify can be completed without stuck for checking AGIL-00025146 after DB re-org
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- DB re-org as following
1) Open agile9expdp.par file and rename the dump file parameter as agile9expdpb4reorg.dmp and logfile parameter to agile9expdpb4reorg.log
2) Run agile9expdp.sh (agile9expdpb4reorg.dmp file will be created in the current folder which is used with agile9impdp script
3) ./agile9expdp.sh <agile schema password>
4) Run recreateagile.sh script file to drop existing account. (recreateagile.sh imports OOTB agile DB which has metadata)
5) ./recreateagile.sh <sys user password> <ctxsys password> <agile schema password>
6) Open agile9impdp.par and rename the dumpfile parameter as agile9expdpb4reorg.dmp and logfile parameter to agile9expdpb4reorg.log,
update the Dump file for sequence parfile.
7) Run agile9impdp.sh file to import upgraded schema, including setup of CBO (Cost Based Optimization) and FTS (Full Text Search)
8) ./agile9impdp.sh <agile schema password>
- Run Averify. Averify is running all day long.
- Kill the session of Averify
- Run Averify again. It can complete for just few minutes. And there is no Averify 'E' type errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document