BILL Segment Is Not Working As Expected When Doing Bill Generation For Recurring Billable Charge
(Doc ID 2600968.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1.After generating bill for the month of Jan Feb March and April Customer did credit note for the month of Jan and then generated May bill (the may bill is getting generated with no segments).
2. After doing one more credit note for the month of Feb, the May bill is getting generated with Jan Feb and May charges but 1 segment is missing
Price items billable charge with recurring frequency. BILLING batch used for Bill generation. Credit Note generated from Bill UI.
1. Create Bill for Month 1,2,3,4.
2. Credit Note created for Month 1 Bill.
3. Credit Note created for Month 2 Bill.
4. Generate Bill for Month 5.
Current month bill segment charge is missing on bill.
Current month bill segment should get generated along with credit note bill segment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document