More Then One UPC Can Be Set As Primary UPC For A Single SKU Item
(Doc ID 2601023.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Merchandising System (RMS) allows more then one UPC to be set as Primary Reference Indicator for a single item.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Access the Item Maintenance window in RMS.
2. From the RMS Start Menu select Items > Items > Manage Items.
3. Click the Action drop down arrow.
4. Select ‘Edit Item’ from the Item Search Window .
5. Enter the Item number to be edited in the Item field and click on Search.
6. Entered list children tab by selecting More Actions.
7. Select EAN/UCC13 UPC type from the Item Number Type drop down.
8. Confirm UPC in UPC field.
9. Set as Primary Reference and Save it.
10. Add a new Reference Item and Select EAN/UCC13 UPC type from the Item Number Type drop down.
11. Submit the 1st UPC to Approve .
12. Submit the 2nd UPC and change for Primary Reference.
13. Change the Flag ‘Primary Ref’ for Both UPC’s.
14. Approve All UPC’s .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document