REIMCOMPLEXDEALUPLOAD Batch is Generating CNR for Deal Income of One of the Deal Components
(Doc ID 2601179.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are two deal components in a deal with same merchandise hierarchy, reimcomplexdealupload batch is generating Credit Note Request (CNR) for deal income of one of the deal components. However, the batch deletes all components from STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_* tables after processing.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a complex deal (based on receiving) with 2 components. Ensure that both components have same merchandise hierarchy.
- Receive the shipments during deal active period.
- Execute the complex deal RMS batches.
- Notice that one record for each component was created in STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_HEAD table.
- Execute the reimcomplexdealupload batch and notice that CNR was generated for deal income of only one deal component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document