Order Expenses in Order Currency Are Not Displaying Values Calculated Based on PO Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2601285.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of a Purchase Order (PO) that is in a different currency and uses exchange rate, RMS does not show values calculated based on Exchange Rate on the PO.
RMS uses Operational Exchange Rate from MV_CURRENCY_CONVERSION_RATES table and does not display correct values.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a PO.
3. Change the PO currency to a foreign currency.
4. Change the PO exchange rate so that it differs from the default rate.
5. Finish setting up the PO and click Items.
6. Add expenses to an item.
7. Approve PO.
8. Check order expenses in order currency.
9. RMS is displaying Expenses based on system default exchange rate in MV and not based on PO currency
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document