Second Leg Transfer Not Closed When Item Is Received Without Being Shipped
(Doc ID 2601967.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a transfer with second leg (with an internal or external finisher), when items are received in different days and in the second receipt no ASN out is generated the transfer is not closed.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a transfer with 2nd leg say warehouse -> External Partner -> warehouse.
2. Add 2 items (A and B) to the transfer.
3. Add an work order to the transfer.
4. Submit and Approve the transfer.
5. Ship and receive 1st leg transfer.
6. Ship (ASN OUT) only one item (item A) of the 2nd leg transfer.
7. Receive item A of the 2nd leg transfer.
8. Receive item B of the 2nd leg transfer (with same ASN number).
9. Run docclose batch.
10 . Only the first leg transfer is closed. 2nd leg transfer is not closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document