Error In Generating PMDA Paper Report
(Doc ID 2602691.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
User unable to generate PMDA Paper Report and received following error message -
エラー番号305200002 詳細error in Generating PMDA Paper Report
User 1 : JUser_1 (Argus J-User)
User 2: JUser_2 (Argus J-User)
Note:- This issue appears only in Multi-tenant environment.
1. Book-in a case manually via JUser_1, let's say Report Type = Spontaneous, COI - JP, Event Infection = No
2. Open the case and schedule PMDA R3 Report (Category G)
3. Generate and approve the report using JUser_1.
4. Close the case.
5. Log-out from Argus Safety
6. Make sure in web_argus_session table, no rows exists for JUser_1.
7. Log-in to Argus Safety as User 2 i.e. JUser_2
8. Open the case created at step 1
9. Try to generate PMDA R3 report and in E2B Viewer window change view to Paper Report Form 5-6
10. System throws following error message -
Details: Error in generating PMDA Paper Report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document