Fill Down Feature Not Displaying The New Project Code Values Until After Clicking Save In P6 Web
(Doc ID 2602801.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Fill Down on Project Code Values doesn't appear to change the value at first, but when saving, the values show as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to P6 Web.
- Browse to Projects > EPS.
- Show the Project Code in columns.
- Make a change to the project code value higher in the list, then use fill down to set for lower EPS and projects.
- The old value still shows.
- Click save.
- The new value is populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document