Transfer With External Finisher Are Not Getting Closed By Tsfclose And Docclose Batch
(Doc ID 2603579.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System(RMS) transfer with external finishers that are partially received are not closed after running tsfclose and docclose, even if the WW_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS in INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS table as already passed.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an inter company transfer for 10 Quantity with an external finisher.
- Add an activity and approve the transfer.
- Make sure the finisher is on auto receipt.
- Ship the first leg of the inter company transfer with only half the qty (ex: 5 units). It will be auto received.
- Ship the second leg transfer with only half the qty (ex: 5 units).
- Receive the shipped units (ex: 5 units).
- Confirm the shipping date is lower than GET_VDATE - WW_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS.
- Run tsfclose.pc (Confirm both transfers are in DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE).
- Run docclose.pc, observe that transfer is still in Shipped status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document