Changing of Primary Role in Column is Not Saving in P6 Web
(Doc ID 2604130.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user tries to change the Primary Role in the column is not saving in P6 Web.
Ability to changing the Primary Role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create two Resources Resc1, Resc2.
- Under ROLE TAB, Create a Role - testrole.
- Assign Resc1 - testrole - Primary Role (ticked).
- Assign Resc2- testrole - Primary Role (not ticked).
- These changes are seen Properly under Resources as expected.
- Now, Under ROLE Tab, Exchange the "Primary Role" b/w the Resources (i.e, Resc1 - deselect Primary Role & Resc2 - select Primary Role option).
- Refresh the page and observe.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document