System Creatng Pick Directives For Less Than Case Pack
(Doc ID 2604205.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If ordering quantities below the casepack for an item for multiple stores through the case PTS process, the system generates case PTS pick directives which then could not be fulfilled.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Complete the PTS Setup.
2. Create Reserve location for Item and create inventory.
3. Create Stock Order to (PTS) stores (create a scenario where in the stock_allocation have the quantities for 2 stores with total as 1 case (10 eaches)).
4. Distribute the Order ($ ./run_distribution.sh PR).
5. Print the labels.
6. Perform case picking to PTS location.
7. Perform PTS Case picking.
The quantity shown to the user is 0, because this store has less then a case (4 EA). However the system created the pick directives anyway. This is unexpected behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document