INV_ADJ Messages Are Failing in RMS_RIB With Error: "No Viable Warehouses For Distribution"
(Doc ID 2604517.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
InvAdjust message from Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) are failing on Retail Merchandising SYtem(RMS) RIB_MESSAGE table with below error:
Steps To Recreate:
(Store Application) :
1. Create Transfer from Store to Warehouse (RTW) with one item, and let it be integrated on RWMS(Return to Warehouse(RTW) created in Store Inventory Management(SIM) flows to RWMS as C Type Advance Shipment Notice(ASN)).
2. Receive an C-Type ASN (store return).
3. Assign a trouble code to the container.
4. Perform a positive adjustment for an item that does not exists in the RTW to the container (or add a new item via the split container screen).
- Adj qty: 3
5. Perform a negative adjustment to the container for the added item (or add more qty to generate a positive inventory adjustment).
(RMS Application) :
6. Verify the RIB-RMS Hospital for the family InvAdjust.It failed with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document