AR Actions On Payee Accounts Is Not Updating Currency Balances Of Non-Payee Accounts In ECE Cache
(Doc ID 2604653.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management 22.214.171.124.0 version with Elastic Charging Engine 11.3, there is an issue in the below scenario.
1) System has Parent-Child account hierarchy for accounts. Parent is payee and child is configured as non-payee. Services are configured on Child Account. Parent can have only AR (Account Receivable) actions.
2) Child is associated with a Plan where credit limit is set to 1200$ on currency resource.
3) Now the Payments/Adjustments are being posted on the Parent Account. This payment is getting published on Parent Account to ECE (Elastic Charging Engine).
4) The Balance on the currency resource is not getting updated for non-payee child account while this payment is posted on Parent Account.
5) In BRM (Billing and Revenue Management), the balance on the child account is getting reduced on transfer of the payments/adjustments.
6) But the balance on the currency resource is not getting updated on Child Account in ECE cache. The balance is not updated on transfer even on Parent account in ECE.
a) Due to this issue, the balance of currency resource for child account in ECE is getting accumulated for every non-AR event and is breaching the defined currency credit limit. Issue is observed across the system for all the customers.
b) ECE is not allowing any usage for the impacted customers where there is a credit limit breach. There is mismatch of the currency balance for all the customers in ECE and BRM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document