Latest Google Chrome Display Additional Blank Line/Row on Search Result / Dashboard Table / Navigator
(Doc ID 2605493.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Latest Google Chrome adds additional row (Blank line) on Agile Web Client
For example, Search results, Dashboard table, Navigator for Project object displays additional row (Blank line) for each record.
This issue does not occur on Internet Explorer (IE) or Firefox.
Web Client using Google Chrome should display the same as in IE or Firefox
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade to latest Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.70 (Official Build)(64-bit)
2. Login to Web Client with Google Chrome
3. Go to Dashboard table to see the search results
4. Search a Project object that have many child activity set and press navigate button
5. Check the display on Navigator pane
6. Use Advanced Search for certain criteria and check the result output showing multiple records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document