Project Code Field Shows Null In EPS View
(Doc ID 2605918.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Code not shown / blank in EPS View when Filter for that Project Code's Value is applied.
Project Code field would be populated in EPS View when Filter for that Project Code's Value is applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to P6 Web.
2. Browse to Projects, EPS View.
3. Load a Layout showing the Project Code in columns.
4. Drill down to Project level to see Code Values missing in the columns (but displayed in the bottom detail pane).
5. Remove the Filter (Match all of the following rules: "Project Code" equals "Value-Value").
6. The Project Code column shows the Values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document