Export RFQ Response In XLS Format From Response Status Tab Throws Application Error
(Doc ID 2605943.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Export RFQ response in XLS format from Response Status Tab throws Application Error
Steps to produce error:
1) Setup sourcing project
2) Create a RFQ and asisgn suppliers.
3) Open RFQ
4) navigate to Response Status tab.
5) Change a Supplier from Web Supplier=Yes to No
6) Go back to RFQ->Response Status
7) High light the supplier in step 5
8) On the "Export" drop down button- choose "Export (xls ) " option.
9) When opening the exported XLS file, Excel throws: "The file format and extension of "RFQXXX"don't match. The file could be corrupted or unsafe. Unless you trust its source don't open it. Do you want to open it anyway?"
10) Choose "Yes"
11) Excel display "Application Error ", "This feature did not perform as expected. Please contact your Agile Administrator."
12) The Export ( csv ) option works but the CSV format is not the format the business uses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document