Transaction Total is Incorrect for Order Transaction When Item Added After Returning From Tender Option Screen
(Doc ID 2606293.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS), Sell Item screen displaying "Transaction total", "Amount Paid" values on a order transaction when item is added after returning from the Tender Options screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to POS F3
2. Scan a Item A of $10.00
3. Click on Item F4 >> More F9 >> Shipping F7
4. Enter Customer's shipping address
5. Select a shipping method for the address and click Done F2
6. Notice the Ext Price of Item $10.00, Shipping Charge $9.80, Subtotal $19.80, Total $19.80
7. Click on Tender F6
8. Click 'Esc Undo' button on the Tender Options screen
9. Scan a Item B of $50.95
10.Notice the values Ext Price of the Item A $10.00, Shipping Charge $9.80, Item B $50.95. And, Subtotal $70.75, Tax $4.20, Amount Paid: $55.15, Total: $19.80
The values of "Amount Paid, Total" in the Status Region are incorrectly displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document