EBS: PS: Using Logical Expressions in Work Order Filter
(Doc ID 2608480.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Production Scheduling - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to use logical expressions in work order filter. The values defined in the work order filter are not saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In Tools/Options/Global Settings, turn on 'Enable logical expressions (in Work Order Filter)' option
2) Set up a new filter (WF18) with three conditions.
3) Click 'Edit Expressions' button and verify expression field is enabled. It has values 'A and B and C'
4) Modify the values to 'A or B or C'
5) Click OK and open the filter again and verify old values 'A and B and C' are displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the logical expressions in work order filter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document