Importing Line Items via CSV Fails with Error 'Value' is invalid value for `Data Picker DE Name'
(Doc ID 2609074.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 188.8.131.52
When attempting to import line items into a Business Process (BP) via CSV, the import fails and error report shows the error below. The value in the CSV file is valid for the data picker.
'Value' is invalid value for `Data Picker DE Name'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Unifier
2. Navigate and open desired BP record
3. Click on desired line item tab
4. Click on Actions > Import
5. Select the file to import and follow through with import process
6. Notice all rows come back as error in the error report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document