Return to Vendor(RTV) Cancelled In RMS Is Not Being Cancelled In SIM, Instead Fails With 'Vendor Return cannot be modified'.
(Doc ID 2609464.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing RTVReqMod messages coming from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with status 20 (CANCELATION) for a Return To Vendor (RTV) having status 'IN_SHIPING' or 'COMPLETED' in Store inventory Management (SIM), the messages are failing in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE with the following errors:
STEPS to reproduce:
- Create an RTV Request in RMS and approve it.
- In SIM open the RTV in requested status and set Quantity.
- Ship the RTV, in SIM it stays in status 5 (IN_SHIPPING).
- Notice that in RMS the RTV status is now 12 (IN_PROGRESS).
- Cancel the RTV in RMS, note that status changes to 20(CANCELLED).
- Notice that in SIM message is failing in MPS with error: Vendor Return cannot be modified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document